“We care for our guests”
The Management of the Hotel Sunshine Village and Sunshine Seaside is continuing its commitment to health and safety and adhering to National and European Union Health Directives has adopted the following revised Travel Safe hygiene protocol, for all guests and staff members.
The hotel has been awarded the state approved ‘’Health First’’ official certification by the Hellenic Chamber of Hotels.
According to the approved state protocol, the hotel has implemented the following policy measures:
Health & Safety
- We have created an action plan that includes all the preventative measures we are taking, and according to which, we have designated a person in charge of educating our employees from each department and making sure that all guidelines are being applied.
- Furthermore, we have produced a plan in order to be able to efficiently deal with suspected positive cases and we are partnering with local doctors and medical staff, specialized in handling and treating possible cases. A medical kit is also available at the reception of the hotel.
- We are creating new hospitality cleanliness standards with the aim of preventing a possible spread of the virus and maximizing safety for our people.
- All surfaces in guest rooms and common areas will be frequently and thoroughly cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectants, while all public spaces will be naturally ventilated at all times. Unnecessary items will be removed from the rooms and the common spaces to avoid cross contamination.
- We are making sure that our Housekeeping staff are wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and are cleaning each room according to the guidelines.
- We adhere to the basic measures to avoid the transmission of Covid-19 in all our communal areas. Our hotel employees have been trained to operate according to the official health guidelines and we provide them with the necessary PPE at all times. With the use of special signage, it is made sure that the required distance of 2 meters is always kept and furniture will be rearranged to provide more space for distancing, while hand-sanitizers will be available in any public area.
- We are changing our usual check-in and check-out procedures by extending the time a room stays empty between two subsequent occupancies. The new check-out time will be at 11:00, while you will be able to check-in any time after 15:00. This is done, in order to ensure the proper cleanliness and natural ventilation of each room, as well as to avoid queues and overcrowding in the reception area.
- We enforce a restricted access policy for all outside visitors.
- At Hotel Sunshine Village & Sunshine Seaside, all our food and beverage handlers are trained on safe food practices. We have enhanced food safety standards and new buffet service protocols. Food and Beverage services have been adjusted according to the new health protocols.
- All our indoor & outdoor communal areas, such as lobbies, wellness spa, gym, meeting rooms, recreational areas for kids, luggage and courtesy rooms, are being disinfected and thoroughly cleaned, frequently and always according to the health guidelines set by the government.
- The same rules apply to our outdoor swimming pool area. Sun beds and tables will be rearranged to secure distancing, while proper chlorination of the water is being ensured at all times.
- Sanitizer and gloves will be available in specified areas around the hotel grounds. Social distancing enforced in all common areas.
- We strictly monitor the cleaning in our SPA, fitness center, and swimming pool areas.
This policy statement will be continuously reviewed to ensure that it complies with any new state regulations.
Please, also, note that you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to answer all your queries regarding your vacation.
Your Sunshine Village and Sunshine Seaside.